Monday, August 12, 2013

Mais Uma em Vila Industrial!

Dear Family,
 
This week was really good but it was crazy!!  Transfers were on Tuesday but Elder Bracken and I both stayed here in Vila Industrial.  So it looks like I´ve got at least 6 more weeks here in the area.  Which is good, I am starting to really love the area and the members of the ward.  The only difference is that now I have the extra responsibility of District Leader.  I am the District leader of two other companionships.  One set of sisters and one set of elders.  So far so good.  Tonight we will have our first district meeting.  I hope that you are all well. Thank you so much for your emails as always.  Also on Saturday night we had the baptism of two AWESOME people.  Elida (17) and Nathan (16).  They were both member references.  The baptisms were awesome and they were both confirmed on Sunday in sacrament meeting.  I don´t have much time to write today so I am going to have to go.  Hope you are all well!
 
Love,

Elder Anderson   

No comments:

Post a Comment