Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Transfers Again

Dear Family,

Thank you so much for your emails, letters, and prayers.  They really do help a lot.  This week was a good week.  We worked super hard and tomorrow is transfer day again.  I am really excited for the transfers and have a big challenge coming my way.  President Ferrin said that next transfer I will take Elder Bangerter´s place as his assistant.  Elder Bangerter is going home this week.  His parents are actually here in Brazil right now to pick him up and yesterday they came to my ward.  It was super cool.  It was kind of funny because they didn´t understand anything!  Anyways this email is going to have to be short because now I have to run pack my stuff and head to the mission office to help President with the transfers tonight and tomorrow.  Thanks again for the emails and prayers!

Love,
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment