Monday, February 3, 2014

First Week in the Office

Dear Family,

Thanks again for all of the emails and letters.  This week was my first week working in the mission office.  Working here in the office is a lot different than working in the field.  This past week we just worked here in the office, we didn´t get the chance to work  in the field.  However I´m getting used to being here in the office and am really learning a lot.  I am really enjoying the chance to work closer with President Ferrin, he is inspired and REALLY smart.  I have already learned a lot here and am looking forward to learning even more.  Some people asked me what my responsiblities are and basically I am here to do whatever President tells me to do haha.  But some standard things are to give trainings to the mission, give trainings to the zone leaders, help resolve problems that the missionaries have, and help with the transfers.  This last week we stayed pretty busy because of the transfers on Tuesday.  And also we had to prepare for the interviews that are coming up.  For at least the next three weeks President Ferrin will be going around the mission interviewing every single missionary and we are responsible for going with him and giving trainings to the missionaries.  So that will keep us busy for a little while haha.  My companion is Elder Caetano!!  We were already companions once when we were zone leaders in Taubaté and now we´re companions again haha.  It´s pretty cool since I already know him well.  Well that´s about all I have for this week.  I know that the church is true and that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet.  The Book of Mormon is the word of God and this church is the only church that has the priesthood authority to perform God´s ordinances.  As we continue learning about and follow our Savior Jesus Christ, we can qualify for the redemption that comes through His atoning sacrifice for us.  Love you guys and hope you have a good week!!
 
-Elder Caleb Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment