Sunday, February 24, 2013

2/18/13 Update

Dear Family,
Thank you all for your emails, letters, and support. This week went by quickly and I don´t have a whole lot to report. I think my time here in Vila Galvão might be almost finished. I have been here for about 6 months now and transfers are next week. So we will see what happens next week. Vila Galvão has been a great ward and I love the members here but after 6 months in an area I am about ready to try something new. I have seen the ward grow and change a lot and it has been really awesome to get to know all of the members. I feel like I kind of grew up in this ward and that it is time to move out soon. Elder Heiner is a great Elder and I am sure that he will keeps things moving here in the area. He is a really hard worker and I have already learned a lot from him. So far in this transfer with Elder Heiner I have learned a lot about planning, hard work, and my portuguese has a really improved. I have also learned a lot of about how to measure success inwardly instead of measuring my success as a missionary by comparing myself to what other missionaries are doing.
That´s all I´ve got for this week! I hope everything is going good for all of you!
 
Love,

Elder Caleb Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment