Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Transfer News Tonight

Dear Family,

Thank you all for you emails, letters, and support. Tonight we will get the call with the transfer news. I honestly am not sure what is going to happen. This past week went pretty well. We taught some good lessons and found some great people. I have learned a lot this transfer from Elder Heiner about missionary work and about how to measure success. I am really grateful for the opportunity that I have had to serve in this ward. I feel like I have developed a lot of friendships with the members and have learned a lot from them. As far as news this week, there isn´t a whole lot. There is a super nice gym close to our house that we have always wanted to go to but it is really expensive. But we found out that they will let you do a free trial day so this morning we went to the them and got a great workout in. It was awesome. Later today we will start making some visits to some families to say goodbye to them just in case I get transferred. It is kind of a sad thought that I might be leaving Vila Galvão but I´m definitely ready for a change. That´s about all I have as far as news goes! Hope that everyone is well at home!
 
-Elder Caleb Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment