Monday, October 28, 2013

Transfer Day

Dear Family,

Thank you so much for your emails and support.  This week past and without much new to report.  We are teaching some really elect investigators.  The members here in Taubate are awesome and are helping a ton.  This last week we received a new ward mission leader and he is really excited about the work.  He really wants to help and get this ward turned into a missionary ward. He's going to help us a ton.  Today is a transfer day so tonight we will get the phone call that will tell us if we are going to stay or go and also will tell us what will happen to the zone.  I just got here to Taubate so I doubt that I'll be leaving any time soon.  I sure hope not anyways.  If I could choose I would stay here for the rest of my mission!  

That's it for this week.  Sorry the letter this week is so short but we've got to get going soon!  
 
Love you all and hope that you are all well!

-Elder Caleb Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment