Sunday, November 10, 2013

Halloween!

Dear Family,
 
This week was a good week.  Things are starting to improve here in the work and in the zone.  My new companion is Elder Zancheta from southern Brazil.  He is AWESOME!!  Ever since he got to the ward it seems like a spark hit our area.  And things are starting to go better.  Today we did a zone P-Day and I don´t have time to write a really detailed email.  Elder Zancheta and I got the whole zone together and we did a churrasco with basketball and volleyball and stuff.  It was really fun and it helps get the missionaries in the zone more excited and have more unity in the zones.  However things are going well here in Taubaté and I appreciate your emails that you guys sent me.  Sorry that I can´t write more!
 
Love you all,
 
Elder Caleb Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment