Monday, December 16, 2013

Dear Family,

Thank you for the emails that you´ll sent me.  I read them quickly but today was super crazy so i´m not going to have time to write a good letter back.  Today we had to prepare for the mission conference tomorrow.  Tomorrow we will have our christmas conference which means that my zone has to go to São Paulo tomorrow.  My companion and I have been running all over the place trying to rent a van to take the zone tomorrow and we finally got a guy that will drive us.  We also did our zone meeting today and also taught one of our investigators.  Basically we didn´t have much of a P-day because we were working like crazy but that´s ok.  This week was a good week.  We worked super hard and were able to get 7 people to church yesterday!!  Things are going great here and tomorrow I am really excited to go to the mission conference tomorrow and to call home on Christmas!  Sorry I can´t write a better letter this week!

Love,

Elder Caleb Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment