Monday, April 14, 2014

Transfer Week Again

Dear Family,
 
This week is transfer week again.  This last transfer really flew by.  This last week has been a hectic week since we have been working on the transfers.  However now it is all done and tomorrow will be the transfer meeting.  This week I have been focusing my studies on the general conference talks and one talk that I really liked was Elder Christofferson´s talk about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.  Another one that I really liked was Elder Perry´s talk about obedience.  We don´t always know where the Lord is trying to steer our lives but if we our obedient we can have faith that he is the one that is in charge and that everything will work out for the best.  I have seen this on my mission and I have seen examples of it in other people´s lives.  Heavenly Father will let us do whatever we want, but if we humble ourselves and are obedient, he will give us a life that is much better than anything we could ever accomplish on our own.  Jesus Christ lived, died, and is a resurrected being who loves us and has a plan for each one of us.  Other than that there really wasn´t anything new that happened this week.  We ate at Pizza Hut one day this week and it was awesome!! 
 
Love you all and thanks for the letters and emails!
 
-Elder Caleb Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment