Sunday, April 6, 2014

Conference Week Again?!?

Dear Family,

This week was a busy week.  Luckily we were able to get out of the office a little more.  This week we went on a couple divisions which was good.  On Wednesday we went on a division with some Elders in the zone Itaquera.  That zone was having some difficulties with teaching and baptizing people so we went there to do a division and to give a training.  Then on Friday I was able to go back to one of my old areas, Vila Industrial, and I did a division with the Elders there.  It was cool to be in my old area again.  The elder that is in that area has been there for seven and a half months so he is a little bit worn out haha, understandable.  Other than that this week was pretty normal.  I have been focusing my studies lately on the atonement.  I have been learning about how the atonement of Christ applies in many different ways in our life.  Not just to clean us from sin, but also to lift us up and strengthen us to be something greater that we normally are.  When Christ suffered in the Garden he suffered all of the pains of all of our sins, he paid our debt in full and he set the conditions for us to one day return to him and gain eternal life.  The conditions are a broken heart and a contrite spirit, always trying to obey the commandments and improve.  I am grateful for the Savior´s mercy that has a daily role in my life.  
Love you all and hope you all have a great week!
 
-Elder Caleb Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment