Tuesday, April 16, 2013

NEW AREA!!!

Dear Family,
I finally got transferred!!! After 7.5 months in Vila Galvão it looks like President Ferrin decided to sent me to Vila Industrial. Vila Industrial is in the zone Ipiranga and is the zone that has the mission office in it. This zone is very close to the center of São Paulo. There are tons of skyscrapers and other things that come with being downtown. It is a pretty cool area. My companion is Elder Ciriaco da Silva who has been on this mission for about a year and two months. He is a brazilian who is about 6 foot 4 and loves playing basketball. He is from a state in northeast brazil called Sergipe, the city that he lived in is called Aracajú. He´s pretty awesome and we are already good friends. This ward also seems like a really good ward but I still haven´t had the opportunity to meet everyone seeing as I got here on Tuesday and yesterday was stake conference. I think I will be in this area for a long time so I am excited to get the work going here. Right now we are expanding our teaching pool and developing a good relationship with the members. Thank you all for your emails and support!
 
Love,
 
Elder Caleb Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment