Monday, April 29, 2013

Temple Tomorrow!!

Dear Family,

I have to make this email short because we are late for our zone meeting. Elder Ciriaco is really sick and did not have the energy to leave to house today until now. I think it is just a bad flu. But now he managed to get out of bed and is determined to make it to the zone meeting tonight. This week was a little tough. We had a baptism fall through which really hurt. But this week will be better. We tought Junior again and he accepted baptism. So this week we are really going to start the preparation. Although he was pretty much already prepared when we found him. Also tomorrow we get to go to the temple!! It will be the first time ever since I got into the field so I´m super excited. I don´t have much time to write any more because we´ve got to get going to our meeting. I hope you all are well and thank you very much for your emails!! I enjoyed reading all of them.

Love you all!

-Elder Caleb Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment